Vanguard PC Crashing Fix and Best Graphic Settings
Here are the best PC settings and crashing issue fix for Vanguard.
Call of Duty Vanguard has finally released today after a long wait, and it is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated launches of this year.
- MORE: What Are Covenants And How to Get Them In Vanguard?
Like with most games, the launch day is always a bit of a problem for developers as a large number of players try to login into the game at the same time. With the game already live, here is all you need to know about improving the performance of the game.
How to fix Vanguard PC Crashing issue?
This issue is bothering a really small number of players as the game is very well optimized and running smoothly for the vast majority. In fact, the servers didn’t witness issues as well, which speaks volumes about how much work the developers have put behind it. In comparison, Warzone servers have gone down several times when a new update was released.
Coming to the fix for the crashing issue, it seems like most players are facing the issue because of outdated graphic drivers. The game constantly reminds you to update your graphic drivers, and that’s not fluff. We also had the same issue but updating the graphics driver fixed it for us.
Vanguard Best Graphic Settings On PC
You might be wondering what are the best graphic settings for Vanguard on PC to maximize performance. Well, here are the best settings in the game. Do note that these settings are for low/mid-end hardware sp
- Display Mode: Fullscreen
- Monitor: Select your gaming monitor.
- Refresh Rate:
- Sync Every Frame (V-Sync): Off
- Framerate Limit: You can set it to 144 or Custom.
- Gameplay Custom Framerate Limit: Set this to the highest refresh rate your monitor supports
- Menu Custom Framerate Limit: 60
- Minimized Game Custom Framerate Limit: 15
- NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency: Enabled
- Display Resolution: Set this to the highest resolution your monitor supports. Or you can reduce it if you want to play at lower resolution
- Display Gamma: 2.2 (sRGB)
- Focused Mode: Off
- Focused Mode Opacity: 0
- Display Adapter: Select your graphics card here
- On-Demand Texture Streaming: Off
- Render Resolution: 100
- VRAM Usage Target: 90%
Details & Textures
- Texture Resolution: Medium
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: High
- Particle Quality Level: Very Low
- Particle Resolution: Low
- Bullet Impacts & Sprays: Off
- Tesselation: Off
- Level of Detail: Medium
- Level of Detail Distance Quality: Low
- Volumetric Quality Level: Low
Shadow and Lighting
- Shadow Map Resolution: Low
- Sun Shadow Cascades: Low
- Cache Spot Shadows: On
- Spot Cache Size: Off
- Cache Sun Shadows: On
- Spot Shadow Quality: Low
- Particle Lighting: Low
- Ambient Occlusion: Off
- GTAO: Low
- Screen Space Reflection: Off
Post Processing Effects
- Anti-Aliasing: SMAA T2X
- Filmic Strength: 0
- Field of View: 120
- ADS Field of View: Independent
- Camera Movement: 50%
- World Motion Blur: Off
- Weapon Motion Blur: Off
- Depth of Field: Off