Nerdook Productions and Digerati Distribution announced today that Vertical Drop Heroes HD is coming to PS4, PS Vita, and Xbox One this month.
The game will land on PS4 and PS Vita in North America on February 14, and on February 15 in Europe for $6.99/€6.99. Vertical Drop Heroes HD is releasing for Xbox One on February 17 in both North America and Europe for $7.99/€7.99.
Vertical Drop Heroes HD is a port of the PC game of the same name. It is a platformer/RPG hybrid with roguelike elements, where players adventures through randomly generated stages. You can look at some of the game’s features below:
- Randomly generated stages, enemies and bosses, resulting in a very replayable game
- Artwork, coding and animation done by one person, Nerdook, in his unique style
- Split screen, local co-op
- Destructible terrain and multiple uses for each skill gives you plenty of options to approach the different situations generated
- Tons of skills, abilities, traits and powers that you can unlock in the game, creating a different hero each time
- Unique combat system where proper planning is more important than quick reflexes
- Persistent upgrades allow you to carry forward progress between games, with a choice between increasingly expensive persistent upgrades or generally cheaper temporary upgrades
- Every enemy and boss has been designed to provide challenge and variety
The PS4 and PS Vita version of the game support cross-buy. You can watch the game’s console launch trailer below. Vertical Drop Heroes HD is currently available on PC.