Vex LOL Champion Release Date, Time, Abilities, and Skins
Vex, the new LOL champion, will soon be added to the game as the release date for update 11.19 is only a few days away. Let’s have a look at her abilities and the maintenance schedule.
Soon enough, League of Legends will receive yet another champion that increases the total number of playable characters in the game to 157.
- CHECK THIS OUT: FIFA 22 FUT Web App Release Date and Expected Time
The new champion is called Vex, and she is not a social person, to be honest. Ves is a Yordle and she has a pretty lazy look with a dark shadow following her all the time.
Vex hates light and happiness. So, she is not going to tolerate someone celebrating or being positive in front of her as the trailer reveals it very well.
Vex LOL Champion Release Date and Time
Vex will be available in League of Legends on September 22 along with the 11.19 patch. You can check out the release time and server maintenance schedule down below:
- North America: 3 am PT/6 am ET
- Europe: 10 am GMT/11 am BST/12 pm CEST
- Asia: 7 pm JST
What Are Vex’s Abilities?
Q – Mistral Bolt
- Vex unleashes a wave of mist in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies it passes through and accelerating in speed though reducing in width after travelling 500 units
W – Personal Space
- Vex emits a shockwave around her before the cast time, gaining a shield for 2.5 seconds and dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies.
E – Looming Darkness
- Vex commands Shadow to fly to the target location, increasing the radius of the area as it travels. Upon arrival, Shadow deals magic damage to all nearby enemies and slows them for 2 seconds.
R – Shadow Surge
- Vex commands Shadow to launch itself in the target direction, granting sight of the area along its path for 0.4 seconds each and dealing magic damage to all enemies hit.
Looking at Vex’s rating, her strongest are is Damage, while her biggest weakness seems to be Utility. Vex is a 2-Difficulty champion and plays the Mid-lane.
She will be available for 7800 BE/975 RP at launch in the in-game store.
How Many Skins Vex Will Have at Launch?
A Danwbringer Vex skin is expected to be available for the new champion at launch. also, it seems like a new event in the near future will bring another alternative skin for the champion.
League of Legends is now available for free on PC. You can play it through the Riot Games dedicated launcher.