The VGX 2013 has come and gone, and the dust has settled, leaving all the winners celebrating. If you missed the show, here’s a list of all the winners announced so far. There are more that are still to be announced, and we’ll post about them when they’re made public.
- Game of the Year: Grand Theft Auto V
- Studio of the Year: Naughty Dog
- Best Shooter: BioShock Infinite
- Best Action Adventure Game: Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Best Sports Game: NBA 2K14
- Best Independent Game: Gone Home
- Best RPG: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
- Best Fighting Game: Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Best Driving Game: Forza Motorsport 5
Quite the roster, isn’t it? I’m Especially happy about Ni No Kuni winning best RPG. It sure had some strong competition with Pokèmon X and Y. It’s interesting to see that there is already a next gen exclusive in the list Forza Motorsport 5. There’s also a PS4 game in the form of Injustice: Gods Among Us, but it’s not an exclusive.
Update: the second and final round of winners is in. If you want to check out the list, including the Most Anticipated Game for 2014, you can check out the list here.