Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint | Operation Motherland Teaser
Bowman is calling Nomad back to Auroa: the Outcasts need help maintaining peace on the island.
Stay tuned for the next Ghost Recon Breakpoint Title Update, coming 2nd November on all platforms.
See you out there, Ghosts.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost® Recon Breakpoint is a military shooter set in a diverse, hostile, and mysterious open world that you can play entirely solo or in four-player co-op. Injured, without support, and hunted down by ex-Ghosts, you must fight to survive while lost in Auroa. Choose the right alliances and decide how to take down your toughest enemy.
- DISCOVER A MYSTERIOUS AND DIVERSE ARCHIPELAGO: Explore Auroa, home of the Silicon Valley giant Skell Technology, both on-and off-road, in the air, on land, and at sea. From the highest fjords and snowy peaks to the deepest swamps, meet different factions that will impact your mission.
- TAKE DOWN YOUR EX-BROTHER-IN-ARMS: Face your toughest enemies: The Wolves. This ex–US military unit gone rogue has seized the archipelago of Auroa, taking control of the drones. They are led by Colonel Cole D. Walker, your ex-brother-in-arms, who you will have to confront.
- LIVE THE LIFE OF A TRUE GHOST STRANDED BEHIND ENEMY LINES: Test survival skills while facing new challenges. Adapt to varied terrains of Auroa. Set up camp with teammates, fine-tune strategies, and manage your equipment and weapons in your bivouac. Carry injured teammates to safety before treating their injuries. Sync shot several targets with new mini drone tool.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR GHOST AND EXPERIENCE FULL FREEDOM OF APPROACH: Thousands of character customization combinations. Loot materials to upgrade weapon attachments. Customize gear to adapt your Ghost to any situation and fit your playstyle.
- ENJOY A SOCIAL EXPERIENCE WITH SHARED PROGRESSION AND ENDGAME CONTENT: Keep your character’s customizations, skills, weapons, and progression across PvE and PvP experiences. Find friends using Social HUB, play campaign together, or enter PvP arena for 4v4 match. Experience continuous updates on story arcs, added features, classes, events and endgame content: Raids.