G5 Entertainment has announced that they will be releasing the Premium version of the iPhone simulator game, Virtual City, on the App Store on September 4th, 2010. For a limited time after the release, you will be able to find Virtual City available for $2.99.
Take a look after the break for a full list of features and screenshots for Virtual City.
The Premium version of Virtual City has a grip load of features such as:
- Support of iPhone 4 Retina Display
- 50 challenging levels in 5 Settings: Colorado, California, Michigan, Montana and New York
- 18 distinct mission scenarios
- More than 50 types of buildings
- 25 types of goods to transport and trade
- 7 production chains to master
- 16 special achievements to earn
- Tons of upgrades and buildings to unlock
- Free play mode with 5 large sand box maps (will be made available after the release of the Premium version. With the next free update)
You can find the trial version of Virtual City already in the App Store, which includes 4 levels and over 30 minutes of gameplay. Build houses and buildings, produce goods and deliver them to malls and set-up a mass transit system all by the simple touch of your finger.