Volume Rated for Xbox One by PEGI
Today, PEGI, the European game ratings board, rated Volume on Xbox One, suggesting that the game could be making its way to Microsoft’s console sometime in the future.
For those that don’t know: Volume is a stealth-based game developed by Bithell Games, aka Mike Bithell. It first launched for PS4, Mac, and PC back in 2015 before coming to PS Vita last year.
Here’s an overview of the game via its Steam page:
A hundred levels lie ahead, but that’s only the beginning of your adventure in the Volume. The community is busy creating new missions, which have been curated to offer their own challenges. Volume will evolve, warp and grow as players make their mark.Volume‘s campaign mode is a near-future retelling of the Robin Hood legend, starring BAFTA-winner Danny Wallace (Thomas Was Alone), Charlie McDonnell and award-winning, critically-acclaimed actor Andy Serkis (The Lord of the Rings, Planet of the Apes) as Gisborne.
The game’s campaign follows Locksley, who commits crimes through non-lethal stealth. Sneaking, distracting, avoiding. As he grows in popularity and notoriety, so will his inventory. An arsenal of gadgets await discovery in a quest to rob from the rich and give to the unheard.
- Three modes to play your way. Voume’s new Checkpoint Update now supports players interested in speedrunning or stealth. There’s even a new mode with no checkpoints for those seeking extra challenge. All modes feature separate leaderboards.
- 100 levels introduce a suite of gadgets for use to avoid, distract and evade detection.
- The ‘Staff Picks’ section continues the challenge with maps created by the community and curated weekly.
- Full suite of easy-to-use content creation tools to build and share your own levels with the world.
- Starring Andy Serkis (The Lord of the Rings, Planet of the Apes), Danny Wallace (Thomas Was Alone) and Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike)