The Waifus of Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash Dethrone Ghost Recon on Japanese PlayStation Store
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash tops the weekly PS4 sales chart on the Japanese PlayStation Store.
Sony Interactive Entertainment released its weekly PS4 download ranking for the Japanese PlayStation Store, and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands‘ time at the top has been suddenly interrupted by Senran Kagura‘s beloved waifus.
Below you can check out the full ranking:
- Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Accel World Vs. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight
- Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
- NieR: Automata
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
- Earth Defense Force 4.1: Shadow of New Despair
- Resident Evil 6
- Resident Evil 5
- Gravity Rush 2
- Resident Evil 4
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6 Siege
- Simple DL Series G4U Vol. 1 The Mahjong
- Super Robot Wars V
- Resident Evil VII: Biohazard
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash‘s strong debut isn’t very surprising, having achieved 53,747 units sold even at retail (data by Media Create).
On the other hand, While Ghost Recon‘s top spot didn’t last long, it’s definitely impressive that it held the second place against Accel World Vs. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight, which did better at retail, and didn’t manage to beat even Horizon Zero Dawn, that has been out for a few weeks now, and is still going relatively strong in third place.
NieR: Automata is still chugging sales in 6th place, while 5pb.’s visual novel remake Yu-No debuts in 10th place.