War is Ruff In The Crazy Canine Squad Based Shooter, GUNDOG: Animal World War
OGPlanet–the publishers of various MMO games like Rumble Fighter and SD Gundam Capsule Fighter–and developer Innoceed have unveiled their newest game, a free-to-play tactical team-based third person shooter called GUNDOG: Animal World War.
GUNDOG takes place in a “World War-esque” setting, blending anthropmorphic canine characters with squad-based gameplay and collectable card game elements, with a distinctly cel-shaded comic book-like art style.
Players can choose a side, and join the fight against the Union or the Empire to battle through a variety of game modes and maps. There are several character classes–which can be changed on the fly during gameplay–and includes Rifleman, Medic, Rocketeer, Sniper, and more. Collectable cards bring unique characters and skills.
GUNDOG Key Features:
- 2 Rival Camps (Union & Empire),
- 6 Different Playable Classes (with more in development)
- Collectable Card System – Collect to unlock new playable characters, weapons, abilities, and more!
- Over 50 Playable Characters (with more in development)
- Customizable Characters & Load-outs
- Unique Comic-influenced Art Style
- Many Different Maps & Modes of Play
- Engaging Tournaments & Leaderboards
- Unique, Game-changing Skills
- Free-to-Play, not Pay-to-Win
The GUNDOG website will be hosting various in-game events, contests, giveaways, and more (as long as gamers “Like” their official GUNDOG Facebook page), including access to the Beta Test running from April 4th to 8th.
You can see a trailer and screenshots for the game below. You can register for the Beta on the GUNDOG website.