Warzone and Cold War Playlist Update Patch Notes Today (September 16)
The first Playlist Update of Season 5 Reloaded arrives today!
The first Playlist Update of Season 5 Reloaded is coming to Warzone and Cold War later today (September 16) with plenty of new modes for players to jump into over the weekend.
All eyes might be on Call of Duty: Vanguard, with the new Crossplay Beta taking place this weekend. But, if that’s not your cup of tea, there’s still plenty of fun to be had in either Warzone or Black Ops Cold War.
Here’s everything you need to know about the latest Playlist Update arriving in both Warzone and Cold War on September 16.
- READ MORE: How To Get Dark Aether Zombie Camo In Warzone Season 5 Reloaded
What’s Coming In Today’s Playlist Update?
The exact details on today’s Playlist Update haven’t been revealed just yet, but it is likely that Warzone will receive the brand new Iron Trials ’84 playlist.
Warzone’s new mode is aimed at those looking for a bit more of a challenge in Verdansk. According to the official blog post for Iron Trials ’84, fans can expect the following changes.
Match duration will be decreased by a total of 12%, whilst the speed of the approaching circle has been increased by 12%, making for a much quicker, fast-paced game.
There will also be no free loadouts, so the only way to access one is via buy stations located around Verdansk. Speaking of which, all buy station prices have been increased.
One of the other big changes in Iron Trials ’84 is the extreme amount of health every player has. The base health has been increased from 100 to 250.
More details of the upcoming Warzone mode can be found on the official Call of Duty website.
Stay tuned for the full patch notes to find out what changes will be arriving in Black Ops Cold War later today.
Warzone and Cold War Playlist Update Time
The latest Playlist Update will go live in both Cold War and Warzone today (Thursday, September 16) at 10AM PT / 6PM BST.
A patch will not be required for download, the update will be applied in-game at the aforementioned time.
- READ MORE: What is Warzone Clash Game Mode? New Playlist Explained
Warzone and Cold War – Patch Notes (September 16)
The official patch notes for the Cold War and Warzone Playlist Update on September 16 have arrived, check them out below.
- Nuketown 12v12 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Zoo 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Demolition (Also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off 6v6 (Also available in Hardcore)
- 12v12 Moshpit (Also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games (now featuring Double Agent)
- Added stability fixes related to joining matches in progress, the Black Chest World Event in Outbreak, zombies using projectiles on vehicles, and Trials.
- Changed the rarity of the LT53 Kazimir from Rare to Epic to assist with item recognition.
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Drive-In (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Diminishing Light (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)