Warzone & Cold War Playlist Update Today (August 19) - Patch Notes & Release Time
The first Playlist Update of Season 5 will arrive today!
There’s a lot going on in the world of Call of Duty at the moment. Not only did Season 5 kick off in both Cold War and Warzone just last week, a new Battle for Verdansk Event is also taking place today. But players won’t want to forget that both Cold War and Warzone will also be receiving a new Playlist Update today (August 19).
If you’re already looking for a bit of a mix-up with Call of Duty’s playlists, you’ll be pleased to know Treyarch Studios has a big week in store for the first Playlist Update of Season 5.
Here are all the details and patch notes for the upcoming Playlist Update, set to go live later today in both Cold War and Warzone.
- MORE: Warzone Train Crashes In Verdansk Tunnel – What Does It Mean?
Call of Duty Weekly Briefing & Playlist Update
Each week the Call of Duty team releases a new blog post with all the details for what’s to come this week in both Cold War and Warzone. Unfortunately though, there doesn’t seem to be one this week.
The developers have likely got their hands full with the upcoming Battle of Verdansk Event, which is set to take place later today. But thankfully we still know what’s coming this week in the latest Playlist Update thanks to Treyarch Studio’s Twitter account.
- MORE: Warzone/Vanguard Live Reveal Event – Start Time, Date & How To Play
Treyarch has revealed that Cold War Multiplayer will be receiving the following playlist changes this week:
- Slums 24/7
- Nuketown 24/7
- Face Off Showroom 24/7
- New Gunfight Tournament
- 12v12 Moshpit
- + More
A special double XP weekend will also commence on August 20th until August 23rd, featuring double level XP and double weapon XP.
The latest Playlist Update will go live in both Cold War and Warzone on Thursday, August 19th at 6PM BST / 10AM PT.
Cold War & Warzone – August 19 Playlist Update Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the Cold War and Warzone Playlist Update on August 19. These notes were taken from Treyarch Studio’s website.
- Double Agent
- Addressed an issue that caused Calling Cards and Emblems to overlap in the Killcam.
- Slums 24/7 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Double Agent
- Face Off Showroom 24/7 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Nuketown 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight 3v3 Snipers Only [NEW]
- Face Off 6v6(Also available in Hardcore)
- 12v12 Moshpit(Also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games
- Restricted the EM2 assault rifle and TEC-9 SMG in League Play.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Closed multiple exploits.
- Fixed various stability issues.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent the player from acquiring all Perks.
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Accelerated (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Echelon (PlayStation)