Warzone & Cold War Playlist Update (Today, March 4) - Patch Notes
Here is everything new in today's update.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Warzone had a plethora of updates lined up in the past few weeks. It all started with the much-coveted Season 2 Update, followed by numerous other bug fixes, quality of life changes, and more. Today, Treyarch has released another patch for the game which adds a new game mode and changes the playlists in the game. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
Warzone & Cold War Update (Today, March 4) – Patch Notes
- Rapid Fire Moshpit [NEW]
- Modes: TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint.
- Maps: Apocalypse, Nuketown ’84, Crossroads Strike, Raid, Express, Garrison.
- Custom rules: Constant radar sweep throughout the match, Ghost Perk disabled, and shorter wait times between matches.
- Gun Game
- Apocalypse 24/7
- Nuketown 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Prop Hunt
- Addressed an issue where the Quick Play tab would sometimes overlap with the lobby button beneath it.
- Addressed an issue where the Quick Play button and Select Map button could both show as highlighted.
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person [NEW]
- Play Dead Ops Arcade 3 entirely in first-person perspective with up to 4 total players.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Added various stability fixes related to Objectives and vehicles.
- Addressed an issue where the split version of the Megaton HVT could die without taking damage.
- Addressed an issue where Megaton would not split after taking Shatter Blast explosive damage when its health was very low.
- Addressed an issue where the “Reward Available” UI would sometimes overlap with the Trial Timer on the HUD.
- Field Upgrades
- Addressed an issue that caused Plaguehounds to become invulnerable after they attacked a player using upgraded Frenzied Guard.