Warzone: March 31 Patch Notes - Season 2 Reloaded Update
Here are the full patch notes for the latest Warzone update!
A brand new update has been released for Call of Duty: Warzone to bring the game up to date with Season 2 Reloaded, you can find the full patch notes for March 31 within this article.
Season 2 Reloaded has already kicked off in Black Ops Cold War, and now it’s time for Warzone to receive the big mid-season update. You can find the full patch notes for Cold War Season 2 Reloaded at the link below.
- COLD WAR: Season 2 Reloaded Patch Notes
Warzone Patch Notes – March 31
Below you will find the full patch notes from Raven Software for the latest Warzone update on March 31.
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed “Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
Warzone File Size Reduction
According to the official Call of Duty blog, the mid-season update will bring a lower, more optimized file size across Warzone.
The latest update is reported to have an extremely large download size but is deemed necessary in order to reduce the overall size of the game. Future patch sizes for both Modern Warfare and Warzone will reportedly be much smaller than the latest update.
The latest Warzone update sizes can be found below for each platform:
PlayStation 5: 52.0 GB
PlayStation 4: 52.0 GB
Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.8 GB
Xbox One: 57.8 GB
PC: 52.4 GB (Warzone Only) / 133.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
Once the update is completed, the overall file size of both Warzone and Modern Warfare will be reduced by the following amounts:
PlayStation 5: 10.9 GB (Warzone Only) / 30.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
PlayStation 4: 10.9 GB (Warzone Only) / 30.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 14.2 GB (Warzone Only) / 33.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
Xbox One: 14.2 GB (Warzone Only) / 33.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
PC: 11.8 GB (Warzone Only) / 30.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Reloaded
Season 2 kicked off on February 25 in Cold War and Warzone, but that wasn’t enough for players. Now, Treyarch is back with a bang as Season 2 Reloaded is officially here for Cold War and Warzone.
There are three brand new weapons coming to the game, a new zombies experience, brand new multiplayer maps, and so much more. You can check out everything about the mid-season update at the link below.
- COLD WAR: Season 2 Reloaded