Warzone Playlist Update and Hotfix Patch Notes for October 22
Check out the new Playlist!
Call of Duty Warzone Playlist update arrived with a small hotfix that wipes out a few problems in Iron Trials ’84 and Scopes & Scatterguns modes.
While Call of Duty Warzone players was waiting for the new Playlist update yesterday, Raven Software revealed that they had delayed the update due to an unexpected issue.
- CHECK THIS OUT: NetEase, Suda51, No More Heroes Devs Grasshopper Explained
Hopefully, it didn’t take the developers more than a day to boot the Playlist update on the servers. In addition to that, the game has also received a small hotfix that fixes a number of bugs and applies yet another new change to the Ghosts of Verdansk limited-time mode.
Below, you can have look at the patch notes of the new update, as well as the new modes in the Playlist until next Thursday.
Warzone Playlist Update (October 22 – October 28)
- Battle Royale
- Solos, Trios, and Quads
- Iron Trials ’84
- Scopes & Scatterguns
Warzone Hotfix Patch Notes
Ghosts of Verdansk, a Limited-Time Mode
- Fear reduction while standing on Sacred Ground has been increased
- Iron Trials ‘84 game mode has been re-enabled for Private Matches
- This includes versions for all Squad sizes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- All versions of this mode are currently limited to 132 Players
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements in Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue preventing matches from starting in Iron Trials ‘84.
- Fixed an issue preventing matches from starting in Scopes and Scatterguns.
Call of Duty Warzone is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. Playing Warzone doesn’t require an active PS Plus or Xbox Live Gold subscription on consoles.