Warzone & Cold War Update Today (May 19/20) - Season 3 Reloaded Patch Notes
80's Action Heroes are joining Call of Duty!
The big mid-season update for both Cold War and Warzone will arrive on Thursday, May 20. There will be a plethora of new content for players to discover once Season 3 Reloaded goes live. But before you jump into the new update, make sure you check out the patch notes to find out exactly what changed.
There’s plenty to discuss in Warzone & Cold War‘s Season 3 Reloaded, included two brand new 80s Action Hero Bundles! Find out all the details surrounding the new update below.
- MORE: Season 3 Reloaded Start Time
Cold War & Warzone Season 3 Reloaded
We’ve finally got our first look at the official roadmap for Season 3 Reloaded and it’s shaping up to a big one!
Warzone will be receiving brand new points of interest, including Nakatomi Plaza from the original Die Hard movie. But that’s not all, there’s a brand new limited-time mode and new a new action-themed loot table.
Cold War Multiplayer will finally be receiving the long-awaited remake of Standoff from Black Ops 2, whilst also receiving new modes and weapons.
Zombies fans will be happy to know that the mode is getting a huge update with a new main quest, a new limited-time mode, and a new world event. Make sure you check out the official roadmap below to see all the details.
The mid-season update for Warzone and Cold War will go live on May 20.
Season 3 Reloaded Patch Notes
The patch notes for Black Ops Cold War Season 3 Reloaded have arrived, below you will find the most important parts of the patch notes. These are however NOT the full notes, please refer to the Treyarch Website to find the full details and patch notes.
- ‘80s Action Heroes event
- New Prestige Shop content
- New weapon tuning for all sniper rifles, assault rifles, LMGs, and pistols
- New weapons incoming: Baseball Bat, AMP63 machine pistol
- + more
- New MP Maps: Standoff (6v6), Duga (Multi-Team)
- New MP Modes: Die Hardpoint, Multi-Team Elimination
- New Featured Playlist: Standoff 24/7
- Three 6v6 maps added to 12v12 Moshpit: Standoff, The Pines, Moscow
- New Scorestreak, Equipment, Field Upgrade, and Movement tuning
- New League Play update
- + more
- New Mode
- Cranked 2: No Time to Crank
- New Main Quest
- New Orda Encounter World Event
- New Fishing activity
- New Dark Aether story Intel
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- New Silverback Slideways bonus map
- Onslaught (PlayStation®)
- Onslaught Standoff map + Intel
- Onslaught Mystery Munitions LTM
- New challenge with exclusive Weapon Blueprint reward
- New Main Quest rewards
- New weapons added to Mystery Box and Trial rewards
- Custom Mod Weapon Blueprint support
- Zombies-specific weapon tuning
- New gameplay improvements & bug fixes
- + more
- New Mode
NEW WEAPON TUNING
This update brings two new rounds of weapon tuning to Black Ops Cold War: one for all modes, and one specific to Zombies. The first is a global tuning pass for all sniper rifles, assault rifles, LMGs, and pistols to help each weapon stand out on its own and play to its strengths. This includes adding a custom flinch effect to all snipers and individualizing ADS momentum for each sniper rifle. Read on below for developer commentary from the team on each of these updates.
The second round of weapon tuning raises the power of most of the Black Ops Cold War arsenal in Zombies to ensure each weapon is a viable choice in any situation. See below for details on the full list, and when in doubt… aim for the head.
See the Treyarch Website for a full list of weapon tuning details.