Warzone Update Today (April 6) - Patch Notes, Update Size, Season 2 Reloaded
Here are the patch notes of the latest Warzone update.
Call of Duty: Warzone was released a year ago and it quickly became the next big thing in the battle royale genre in a short span of time. Offering several game modes and with tons of recurring events, the game has been witnessing exponential growth over the months.
Call of Duty: Warzone has received a new update today which brings a number of changes to weapons and attachments. Quite notable of all is the R1 Shadowhunter fix, which has been bothering a number of players in the last few days. Here are the complete patch notes.
- MORE WARZONE: New Warzone Map Leak
Warzone Update Today (April 6) – Patch Notes, Season 2 Reloaded, Update Size
- The Camo Challenges for the “R1 Shadowhunter” now appear correctly for the Geometric, Flora, and Science Camo Categories.
- Cold War Tactical Rifle Charlie
- Recoil strength has been increased.
- Burst weapons ride a fine line between inefficient and oppressive. The intent of this change is to maintain the weapon’s identity of being a powerhouse while making it a bit more difficult to wield. Right now we feel it is too easy to stay on target given how lethal it is. We will continue to monitor the performance of the Tactical Rifle Charlie and make additional changes if necessary.
- FFAR 1
- ADS speed has been decreased.
- The FFAR is a jack of all trades. It has the damage profile and range of an AR as well as the fire rate of an SMG. The FFAR’s wholesale efficacy has it edging out SMGs at ranges we’re not satisfied with. Ideally, the FFAR fulfills the role of a mid-range dominator while falling prey to weapons that excel in short-range engagements. We are bringing the FFAR a bit more in line with what you might expect from an AR—damage and range at the cost of handling.
- Rear Grip attachments that showed ADS speed pros should now properly increase ADS speed.
- Fixed a bug with the Groza where the 16.5” CMV Mil-Spec barrel would bypass damage falloff.
- Fixed a bug with the Ember Sighting Point where the XM4 and AK-47 had their ADS speed increased rather than decreased.
- Fixed a bug with the Salvo Fast Mag where the FFAR 1 and M16 were not having their ADS speed decreased.
- The Pelington 703 Wrapped Suppressor effects should now be pr
As of now, the update size isn’t known. But considering that this is a small update, it shouldn’t be quite big as such.