Warzone Update Today (July 21) - Patch Notes & Bug Fixes
The update fixes various bugs, including one on the C58 Assault Rifle!
Raven Software deployed a brand new update for Warzone today (July 21), with a few bug fixes that fans may or may not be happy about.
One of the main bug fixes in the new Warzone update revolves around the C58 Assault Rifle and its recoil pattern when using a specific Optic. The patch also brings various other bug fixes, fans can check out the full patch notes to find out what’s new.
- MORE: Cold War & Warzone High Resolution Texture Pack: What is it?
Warzone – July 21 Update
The latest update for Warzone isn’t a massive one, but it does fix a rather big issue with the C58 Assault Rifle.
It was previously pointed out by popular YouTuber JGOD that the Royal & Kross 4x Optic was rather broken on the C58 Assault Rifle. When the aforementioned optic and C58 Assault Rifle were used in conjunction, it caused the C58 to have practically no recoil.
This issue, along with some others, has now been patched. One of the other big bug fixes in the July 21 Warzone update revolves around the Dead Silence perk. Before the latest patch, certain players were able to have unlimited Dead Silence for the whole match. Which of course, is rather overpowered.
Check out the full patch notes below to find out what else was fixed in the latest update.
July 21 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the Warzone update released on July 21. These notes were taken directly from Raven Software.
- Removed the Report Offensive Chat button while we investigate a related crash.
- Fixed an issue with the C58 Royal & Kross 4x Optic where it was incorrectly affecting recoil.
- Fixed an issue causing Dead Silence to remain active for the entire match if the Player used it seconds before the prematch lobby ended.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sentry Turret Killstreak map icon to not move when placed on the train.
- Fixed an issue with the flavor text on various Blueprints.