Rise of the Tomb Raider will launch with a large Collector’s Edition, quite large actually with 15″ x 17″ x 15″ dimensions. The box is styled like a cargo shipment, complete with a bundle of light brown paper stuffing. You also get:
- Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider.
- 12”-tall statue of Lara Croft, which depicts her searching for answers on her first Tomb Raiding Expedition.
- Collectible Steel Case, crafted with the symbol of an artifact.
- A replica of Lara’s leather in-game journal.
- A model of Lara’s Jade Necklace, including the pendant that was her first archeological discovery, and the strap that was given to her by Conrad Roth, her late mentor.
The cost for all that is $149.99 and is only available through the Square Enix store. The unboxing video is done by Crystal Dynamics’ Senior Community Manager Meagan Marie and Art Director Brenoch Adams and can be viewed below.