Oops, Uplay Store. After accidentally updating Ubisoft’s online store with their upcoming title Watch Dogs, the PC specs for the game were revealed ahead of the game’s release this coming November.
Since its posting the page has been pulled, but a NeoGAF forum successfully saved an outline of the PC version’s specifications for minimum, recommended, and Ultra settings. The key requirement is that the PC version of Watch Dogs will only be supporting 64-bit operating systems.
The specs for the PC version of Watch Dogs are below:
- DirectX 11 GPU, at least 1GB of VRAM
- Quad-core CPU, at least 4GB of RAM
- DirectX 11 GPU, at least 2GB VRAM
- Eight-core CPU, at least 8GB of RAM
- DirectX 11 GPU, at least 2GB of VRAM
- Eight-core CPU or more, 8GB of RAM or more
Sounds like if you need to give a good workout for your new PC rig or want an excuse to upgrade, Watch Dogs might just be one of the new upcoming titles you might want to give a spin, provided that you can handle the specs.
Watch Dogs releases on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, and PC on November 19th, PS4 on November 15th, and Xbox One on November 22nd.