Watch Dogs Legion Update 5.6 and Patch Notes Today (September 14)
The update is available on all supported platforms!
A brand new Watch Dogs Legion update is set to be deployed for all supported platforms today (September 14) and it features some hefty download sizes and plenty of bug fixes.
Fans will be eager to know what new content is arriving in today’s update, especially considering it was only a few short weeks ago that the Assassin’s Creed crossover arrived in the game.
Unfortunately, you’ll be disappointed if you’re expecting some new content from today’s update. Check out the full patch notes for the September 14 Watch Dogs Legion update right here in this article to learn more.
- READ MORE: Dying Light 2 Delayed Yet Again – No Longer Releasing in 2021
What’s New In Title Update 5.6?
The latest Watch Dogs Legion update brings the game to version 5.6 and comes with some hefty download sizes depending on your platform. Check out the full list of file sizes below:
- PS4: 26.6gb
- PS5: 3.2gb
- XB1: 23.8gb
- XSX: 40.2gb
- PC/Stadia: 25.98gb
PS5 owners might have gotten off lightly, but every other platform is looking at a 20GB to 40GB download for Title Update 5.6.
So, what is it actually for? Well, according to the patch notes the update is comprised of nothing more than bug fixes.
Of course, many fans weren’t happy with such a big download for barely any changes. But it’s yet to be discovered if there were any hidden changes made in the large update.
Check out the full patch notes below to find out what bugs were fixed.
- READ MORE: Here is Every Deathloop x Bethesda Arcade Cabinet Easter Egg
Watch Dogs Legion – Update 5.6 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the Watch Dogs Legion update deployed on September 14. This update is now available on all supported platforms.
These patch notes were taken from the official Watch Dogs Legion Twitter account.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spiderbot Arena minimum player requirement to be 4 players. This fix reduces the minimum player requirement to the intended 2 players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash under certain circumstances.
- Fixed missing visual effects on some UI highlights when hovering over them with a mouse.
- Removed the Cargo Drone from Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to recruit Operatives with the requirement of Season Rank 10 while having already unlocked Rank 10.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when signing out of the active profile while in the main menu of Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue where controller inputs did not register if a controller was activated after accepting an out-of-game invitation to start Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash.