Watch Dogs Legion 1.11 Patch Notes - What Bugs Have Been Fixed?
Watch Dogs Legion new update fixes some of the annoying bugs.
Watch Dogs Legion update today 1.11 launched a few hours earlier and it weighs around 10 GB on all platforms. This update didn’t bring any new content to the game prior to the upcoming online mode patch, however, it does fix some bugs and adds some useful features to the game. Below, you can have a look at the full patch notes of the Watch Dogs Legion update today 1.11:
- Fixed an issue where the audio would sometimes cut off when in the Bareknuckle Arena.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading into the game.
- Added translations to the radio HUD menu.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to fast forward if a drone was near the fast forward prompt.
- Various crash fixes on all platforms.
- Clipping issue fixes for various outfits.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X when Ray Tracing was turned on.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Photo Booth to become unavailable if saving or loading while in it.
- Bikes have now learned that flying is not appropriate if they clip a curb at high speed.
- Fixed an issue where some building lights would pop on and off as you walked away from them.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering a clothing store during the “Driven to Distraction” Borough Mission. It’s Driven to Distraction, not Driven to Shopping.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when resuming the game from suspended mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Audio Language selection would sometimes reset.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not respond to a second controller, when the console was switched from one profile to another.
- Fixed an issue where the audio would be muted if swapping user profiles while in the game.
- Fixed the Speech to Text feature that was inactive on PlayStation 5.