While Electronic Arts is hosting its own show before E3 2017, EA Play can easily be considered the kick off of the Electronic Entertainment Expo’s celebrations.
Today, the house of FIFA and Battlefield will host a three hour-long livestream including the press conference at 12 PM PDT (3 PM EDT or 8 PM BST), and then a lot of gameplay until 3 PM PDT.
Six games are already confirmed for the press conference, and you can find a handy list below, directly from Electronic Arts.
- Star Wars Battlefront II – Featuring all Star Wars eras, a single player campaign and epic scale multiplayer battles, Star Wars Battlefront II will bring the most robust Star Wars game to date. The game is being developed in partnership by three powerhouse studios: DICE, Motive Studios and CriterionGames, each with a rich background of creating award-winning games.
- EA SPORTS FIFA 18 – Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams, and atmospheres of the world’s game.
- Madden NFL 18 – With Frostbite, the spectacle of NFL gameday comes alive delivering photorealistic players, crowds and stadiums, and introduces an all-new mode to the Madden NFL franchise.
- NBA LIVE 18 – Delivering gameplay innovations and a brand-new way to play with ‘The One’, NBA LIVE returns with an experience completely centered around a player’s individual journey.
- Need for Speed Payback – This explosive adventure is filled with intense heist missions, high stakes car battles, epic cop pursuits and jaw dropping set pieces. It’s blockbuster gameplay never before seen from the series, fueled by a gripping story of betrayal and revenge. With Need for Speed Payback, it’s about building the perfect ride, getting behind the wheel and playing out an action driving fantasy.
- Battlefield 1 – It’s a Summer of Battlefield including the entry of the Russian Army and the biggest front of WW1 in Battlefield1 In the Name of the Tsar. Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago and fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass.
The press briefing is scheduled to last about ninety minutes, so we expect a lot of extended gameplay (if what we saw for Star Wars: Battlefront II, which already leaked, is any indication) and unannounced games.
The following extended broadcast will include more gameplay of Starar Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Need for Speed Payback, Madden NFL 18, FIFA 18 and a 64-person multiplayer match of new Battlefield 1 map, Nivelle Nights.
You can check out the livestream below, and expect full coverage through the afternoon here on DualShockers.