Watch PS4 Exclusive VEV: Viva Ex Vivo Running on PlayStation VR in New Direct Feed Video
Truant Pixel’s VEV: Viva Ex Vivo will get a PlayStation VR update down the line, and today the developer released a direct feed video showing how it looks like on Sony’s VR headset.
It looks quite charming, and the game seemed perfect for VR when it was launched a few months ago.
It’s also worth mentioning that while the video runs at 60 FPS due to YouTube’s limitations, the game actually runs at 90 FPS on PlayStation VR. It’s also a direct capture from the breakout box display output, so it shows a lower resolution and field of view than what will be displayed by the headset itself.
We also get a list of improvements that the team has done to the game, with more to come.
- Particles are now attracted to your VEV in groups, removing the need for precise gathering;
- controller rumble provides a tactile signal that food is nearby;
- camera stability has been improved;
- Graphics have also been improved;
- the energy goal for each stage are now clearly indicated on your HUD (as your current total out of 1000 pj)
Check it out below.