Weekend Wrap Up of March 13
This week, Final Fantasy XIII dropped and several of the DualShockers writers have gotten their hands on the game including Chad who will bring us his in-depth review of the game soon. Our editor-in-chief Yaris got his hands on God of War III as well. The intensity of such mammoth games entering release within the same couple of weeks has already begun to crank up the heat for gamers worldwide, and DualShockers feels that heat. It was a big week for the team as DualShockers TV unveiled coverage from the EA Media Day in NYC including interviews with the Executive Producer of Medal of Honor and Producer of Skate 3, Chris “Cuz” Parry.
Be sure to check out this week’s podcast which featured some heated discussions about the Infinity Ward / Activision situation, Final Fantasy XIII and God of War III reviews and more. In News this week we had a storm of announcements including confirmation of Valve’s move to the Mac platform, Blizzard’s hopes for a StarCraft 2 Mac beta in April, and PlayStation Network’s crowning of King of HD Movies to own and rent, as Sony announced all major studios support. In addition to these big stories we also have had a lot of new gameplay footage from games like the new Medal of Honor, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, as well as new screens from Fable 3, and a new game announcement for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. We even got a few release dates pinned down. The GDC 2010 event has also brought us a lot of insight into the future of the PlayStation 3 motion controller device, now revealed as PlayStation Move. All in all this week’s game happenings were fit for a king, so get out your knife and big boy fork and dig in.
- Medal of Honor – Executive Producer Video Interview
- Skate 3 – Producer Video Interview
- RawGamePlay’s Sneak Peak of the EA Media Day in NYC
- HHG Says: God of War 3 Deserves a 10, Not Bias Journalism
- Is a PS Cloud Announcement Imminent?
- Remember When Video Game Stores Rocked?
- RE5: Gold Edition Not Very Golden
- Remember When Your Systems Were on Life Support?
- Microsoft Says Who-Ray? No New Storage Methods
- DualShockers ShockCast Episode 7
- Jinx Clothing Current Promotion / New Arrivals
- Blizzard Hopes For StarCraft 2 Mac Beta in April
- PlayStation Move Motion Controller
- New Fable 3 Screens Show Up At GDC
- SONY GDC 2010 Press Conference Video
- Valve Opens Up To Macs
- PS3: It Only Does War – TV Spot
- New Medal of Honor Tier One Trailer
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands First-Look Gameplay
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Announced
- NVIDIA Battle for PAX Tournament
- Dragon Age: Origins 2 Gets Release Date
- PlayStation Network is King of HD Movies
- Unreal Engine 3 Gains NVIDIA 3D Vision Support
- SONY Introduces PhyreEngine for PSP
- How To Register for FFXIV PS3 Beta, with FFXIII Code
- Final Fantasy IV Released for Wii
- Emergent Game Technologies Names New CEO
- Green Day: Rock Band Gets Release Date
- EA Sports Active 2.0 Coming Soon
- First Alien vs Predator DLC
- de Blob for iPhone Released