What Are The 6 Eggs In Animal Crossing 2021?
Here are all 6 eggs you need to collect on Bunny Day!
The big day for all Animal Crossing players has arrived as it’s officially Bunny Day, but what are the 6 eggs you need to collect in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
We’ve put together a full guide for the 6 eggs that players will need to collect on Bunny Day in Animal Crossing New Horizons. If you haven’t checked it out already, you can find out everything there is to know about Bunny Day at the link below.
- ANIMAL CROSSING: Bunny Day 2021 Start Date, New Items
Animal Crossing New Horizons Bunny Day 2021
Bunny Day has officially kicked off in Animal Crossing New Horizons, and there’s lots of goodies up for grabs.
Players will need to be on the lookout for Zipper T. Bunny, a new special character who will be visiting your island during the Bunny Day event.
So, why will Zipper be visiting your island? Well, it’s actually because he has hidden eggs all over your island. Once you collect all of the hidden eggs, you will be able to craft special Bunny Day recipes.
But what are the 6 eggs found in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
What Are The 6 Eggs In Animal Crossing New Horizons?
Below you will find a list of all 6 eggs in Animal Crossing New Horizons on Bunny Day 2021, and how you can get them.
- Earth Eggs: You can find the earth egg in a similar fashion to fossils, all you need to do is locate the crack in the ground and get digging!
- Stone Eggs: You’ll need to find a stone for this hidden egg, then give it a smack with a shovel or axe for the chance of the stone egg to appear
- Wood Eggs: This type of egg is simple, using an axe begin chopping down a tree for a chance at getting this special egg to drop
- Sky Eggs: Much like balloon presents that sometimes float high in the sky, the sky egg will float past quickly, so you’ll need to be ready to shoot it down with a slingshot
- Water Eggs: If you see any medium-sized shadows floating around in the water, make sure to fish it out as it could be a water egg
- Leaf Eggs: Finally, for this final egg you’ll need to shake some trees for the possibility of an egg falling down instead of fruit
More Animal Crossing New Horizons
For more Animal Crossing New Horizons guides, news, and more, make sure to check back at DualShockers.