What Halo Infinite Equipment Is Available in Multiplayer Beta?
Time to choose your gear!
Halo Infinite Multiplayer features several equipment pieces that each one has a unique benefit for the player. Let’s get familiar with each one of them.
Halo Infinite Multiplayer is now available in the beta phase for free. The game almost features all the launch content at the moment, though some believe that there might be a few surprises for the launch as well.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How to Complete Weekly Challenges in Halo Infinite
When it comes to equipment, Halo Infinite features both old-school gadgets and brand-new utilities. While some gadgets like Active Camo and Overshield are already known for Halo fans, you are surely excited to know more about Grappleshot and Repulsor among the new equipment pieces.
Halo Infinite Multiplayer Equipment in Beta
- Active Camo:
- Using this consumable item you will become almost invisible for a brief time.
- Drop Wall:
- Drop it in front of you or your teammate to activate a stationary shield that keeps you safe from enemy bullets.
- It’s the grappling hook that allows you to climb up faster or even catch weapons or items.
- Doubles the amount of your armor’s shield for a limited time.
- Activate it when someone is shooting bullets or rockets at you to deflect them towards the enemy.
- Threat Sensor:
- Throw it wherever you want and it will highlight enemies when they enter its radius.
- It’s a burst of energy that moves you instantly in any direction you want. It’s best use is for dodging.
Halo Infinite Multiplayer is now available for free on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. Playing the game on consoles doesn’t require an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass subscription.