What If Episode 5 Release Date, Time, & Preview Revealed
Everything we know about the upcoming What If? episode.
Marvel fans are eagerly waiting for the release of the next episode of What If. Well, here’s what we know about the release schedule and preview of episode 5.
What If…? is the latest Marvel Cinematic Universe show that explores the events happening across different timelines. Each episode of What If tells a different story, and we get to experience the multiverse that was introduced in Loki’s finale.
The previous episode of What If was a delight for Dr. Strange fans, as we got to watch two versions of the sorcerer going against each other. Now, everyone is eager to see what alternate timeline episode 5 will explore.
- More: Is Rick And Morty Season 6 Officially Confirmed?
Marvel’s What If Episode 5 to Awaken Zombies
We’ve seen a glimpse of zombies Avengers in the first trailer of What If, so we all knew that’s something the show will explore. However, we didn’t know which episode will feature zombies. But fortunately, Marvel confirmed that What If Episode 5 will be the zombie episode. In fact, the creators shared two preview images for the episode featuring Captain America and Hawkeye in their zombie avatar.
When Does What If Episode 5 Come Out?
Marvel’s ‘What If?‘ Episode 5 is scheduled to release on Wednesday, September 8th, 2021.
You can watch all episodes of What If…? exclusively on Disney Plus. The streaming platform is home to several other MCU shows and movies, including Loki, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, and WandaVision. So, it’s best to take a subscription if you don’t have it already.
- More: Netflix’s One Piece Live-Action Series Logo & First Episode’s Title Revealed
Disney Plus updates the library with new What If episodes at 12 AM PDT. So, you can expect episode 5 to arrive at the same time. If you don’t see the episode at the given time, be sure to refresh the page once.
Of course, the release timing will vary depending on your region. So, here is the exact release time of Episode 5 for different time zones:
- Pacific Time: 12:00 AM PDT
- Central Time: 2:00 AM CDT
- Eastern Time: 3:00 AM EDT
- British Time: 8:00 AM BST
- European Time: 9:00 AM CEST
- Indian Time: 12:30 PM IST
- Japan Time: 4:00 PM JST
- Australian Time: 5:00 PM AEST
Marvel’s ‘What If?’ Cast
Here are some of the cast members of Marvel’s latest animated show:
- Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange)
- Chadwick Boseman (T’Challa)
- Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
- Don Cheadle (War Machine)
- Dominic Cooper (Howard Stark)
- Karen Gillan (Nebula)
- Jon Favreau (Happy Hogan)
- Benedict Wong (Wong)
- Lake Bell (Black Widow)
- Paul Rudd (Ant-Man)
- Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury)
- Sebastian Stan (Bucky Barnes)
- Tom Hiddleston (Loki)
- Jeff Goldblum (Grandmaster)
- Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye)