When Will Destiny 2 Update 3.1.1 Arrive? Full Patch Notes Shared
Destiny 2 new update fixes weapons, armors, and strikes.
Bungie officially shared the full patch notes for Destiny 2 update 3.1.1 recently. The update is set to be released across all platforms on March 16.
As one of the most played free-to-play games on each one of its target platforms, Destiny 2 has a huge community among gamers around the world, thanks to Bungie’s detailed roadmap for supporting the game in the next couple of years both technically and content-wise.
- DESTINY 2 GUIDE: How to Complete the K1 Logistics Lost Sector in Destiny 2
Destiny 2 update 3.1.1 is the closest update of the game to launch that will be available on March 16. The maintenance will begin at 9 am PDT and it’s expected to end around 11 am PDT. Below, you can have a look at what the new update will bring to the game:
Destiny 2 Update 3.1.1
- Fallen S.A.B.E.R.:
- Fixed an issue where the strike Boss would not spawn until all players were alive and present.
- Improved objective waypoint behavior.
- Fixed some grammatical errors in player-directive text.
- Fixed a bug where a fireteam member entering the area late could cause the Warsat falling visual effects again.
- Fixed an issue where Zavala’s dialog in the first area could play multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where a fallen energy shield could be seen sticking out of a wall.
- Devil’s Lair:
- Sepiks Prime now has a Boss health bar.
- Fixed some floating environment objects.
- Fixed an issue where some monster spawn points looked like accessible doorways to players.
- Fixed an issue where an Overload Captain could spawn with the wrong name.
- Fixed an issue where the Fallen Walker and Fallen Brigs could respawn after they were defeated.
- Fixed an issue where physics was missing from a wall early in the strike, allowing players to get lost out of environment.
- Fixed an issue with the Linear Actuators Exotic perk for the Titan Exotic Dunemarchers, which was not triggering properly. The perk now behaves as expected, triggering on each/subsequent melee strike after an appropriate amount of sprint time.
- Font of Might no longer displays a generic “Damage Boost” string when its benefit is active.
- Fixed a bug where the Mantle of Battle Harmony and Omnioculus Exotics were not displaying their flavor text.
- Omioculus also no longer grants melee energy when making only yourself invisible under some circumstances.
- Cuirass of the Falling Star no longer grants an Overshield when used with Supers other than Thundercrash.
- Fixed an issue where flavor text wasn’t appearing for several seasonal weapons.
- Added rumble to the end of Dead Man’s Tale’s reload.
- Adjusted Riskrunner perk VFX that were causing epileptic issues.
- Reduced Arbalest’s aim assist, making it harder to hit headshots in Crucible.
- Set the Frenzy and Cranial Spike perks to use the correct buff icons.
- Fixed Ticuu’s Divination’s missing kill feed icon.
- After a few weeks of development and playtests, we also have a round of Stasis balancing slated for March 23.
Other Issues Resolved by Destiny 2 update Patch 3.1.1:
- Dunemarcher’s Linear Actuator Exotic perk will now properly trigger on melee strikes, and chain to combatants, after sprinting for the appropriate length of time.
- The Double Trouble Dreaming City Triumph can now be obtained.
- The Braytech transponder signal on Europa will no longer be removed if player dies with 2/3 completed.
- Completing the Forfeit Shrine Ascendant Challenge will now grant progress towards the Ascendant Champion and Honed for Speed Triumphs.