Where to Find All 23 Ascendant Anchors in Destiny 2
It's time to explore EDZ.
If you wonder where to find all the Ascendant Anchors in the new Destiny 2 quest, we can give you the address for all 23.
Destiny 2 Season of the Lost is now out and you can start a new long adventure until February next year.
The new season introduces the Ascendant Anchors as new resources and collectibles in Destiny 2.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Destiny 2 Season 15 Exotics: Nothing Manacles, No Backup Plans, Radiant Dance Machine
The very first stage requires you to collect 5 Ascendant Anchors from Trostland. So, let’s where exactly these anchors are.
Where to Find All 23 Ascendant Anchors
Trostland – Week 1
- Ruins next to the church.
- Inside the church.
- On top of the ruined Ancel marked store in front of the Flag.
- Opposing side of the Ancel store in the open area.
- Towards the left side of the Ancel store in the second floor of a building with a ruined wall.
The Sludge – Week 2
- Next to a small waterfall at the most northern side of The Sludge.
- East of of The Sludge at the edge of the first turn.
- The entry of the ruins behind you after picking up the second anchor.
- At the edge of the southern U turn in The Sludge, in front of Trostland-marked warehouse.
The Gulch – Week 3
- At the northern side of the southern U turn in The Gluch.
- Next to the broken bridge and behind a generator at the most southern side of The Gulch.
- On top of a cliff with a cubic light bulb at the most Southeastern side of The Gulch.
- On top of a cave entry at the north side of The Gulch.
- At the southern edge of the eastern U turn when entering to The Gulch.
Winding Cove – Week 4
- On top of a U cliff at the northwest of Winding Cove.
- Go along the easter edge of the aformentioned cliff, until you reach a place guarded by enemies. The anchor is on top of a cliff behind enemies.
- On top of a cliff at the center of Winding Cove, a little bit above the V-shaped end of the map at the south.
- On top of a U cliff at the northeast of Winding Cove.
Sunken Isles – Week 5
- On top of a cliff at the right side of a giant cave’s entry at the northeast of the Sunken Isles.
- Move along the road adjacent to the first Anchor in the opposite direction of the cave’s entry. The second ancor is on top of a cliff in front of the first enemy outpost you spot along the road. It’s the southeast of the map.
- Below the ship at the southwest of the map, there is a tight corner partially filled with water. The anchor is there.
- At the exact opposite side of the aforementioned corner (north of the ship) and below the ship, you will find a new anchor on a land adjacent to the water.
- Move toward the north of the map after picking up the latest anchor and you will find the final anchor on a small isle surrounded by water.
Special thanks to WoW Quest, whose video on YouTube is our main source for this guide.
Destiny 2 is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.