Game developer and publisher Akupara Games have today announced that their adventure puzzle game Whispering Willows has hit the Nintendo eShop. They have also released a unique live-action launch trailer to go with their award-winning game.
As you adventure through Whispering Willows, you take on the role of Elena as she roams the haunted corridors of a house called Willows Mansion in a desperate search for her father. Elena’s father previously gave her an amulet which gives her the unique power to communicate with the dead. You can then use the amulet to solve puzzles, help ghosts, and find secrets inside the mansion.
Some of the features you will come across in Whispering Willows are:
• Switch HD Rumble – Feel ghostly presences through Elena’s amulet with unique patterns for friendly and aggressive spirits
• Beautiful 2D Art – Immerse yourself in a beautifully hand-drawn 2D world as you traverse the Mansion grounds
• Haunting Audio – Allow the haunting music and chilling sound effects to send goosebumps across your neck
• Twisted Plot – Let the history of the Willows Mansion draw you into a plot full of twists and betrayal
• Puzzling Secrets – Explore the vast Mansion and unlock its puzzling secrets as you search for your missing Father
Whispering Willows is currently available now in the Nintendo eShop priced at $9.99
Have a watch of the Whispering Willows live-action Switch release trailer below: