Windbrew, Flavors of the Month Genshin Impact Guide - How to Mix Drink, Get Dandelion Seeds, Slime Condensate
Here is how to complete the Act 2 quests of the Windblume Festival.
Genshin Impact has undoubtedly been one of the most popular games of 2020. The game has carried forward its popularity to 2020 as well, with the playerbase expanding rapidly over the months. miHoYo has an update planned for the game every six weeks, and that will ensure that players have enough new content to keep themselves engaged.
Genshin Impact’s latest 1.4 update adds tons of new content to the game. From the introduction of a new character Rosaria to the Venti banner rerun and the Hangouts event, fans got more than they asked for from the recent update. Amidst all that, the update also marked the onset of the Windblume Festival in the game.
Windbrew Genshin Impact Guide
One of the most important aspects of the Genshin Impact Windblume Festival is the Festive Anecdotes. These include a series of quests that players can complete to earn a number of rewards. Here are the steps you need to complete in order to finish the quest.
- Talk to Margaret at Mondstadt.
- Collect Dandelion or Windwheel Asters in the specified location.
- Give the special kind of flower to Margaret.
- Blend the ingredients and give it to Margaret.
- Talk to Nimrod, Aramis and Nora.
- Report back to Margaret.
Flavors of the Month Genshin Impact Guide
The Flavors of the Month quest requires you to complete the following tasks.
- Talk to Brook at Springvale
- Head to the specific location in Dragonspine and talk to the Adventurer
- Light the campfire and talk to the Adventurer once again.
- Talk to Brook and collect Slime Condensate & Dandelion Seed.
- Give it to Brook.
How to get Dandelion Seeds
Dandelion Seeds can be found all over Mondstadt, and you can find the exact location of the same below (via Gamewith).
How to get Slime Condensate
Slime Condensate can be obtained by defeating slimes in the game. You can find their locations in West Mondstadt below (via Gamewith).