Psytec Games Ltd has released a new gameplay trailer for its first person grappling hook game, Windlands, which is set to release tomorrow on PlayStation VR.
For those who don’t know: Windlands is first person grappling hook exploration game where you soar through the ruins of a fallen world and discover the secrets of the ancients.
- Designed and built for Virtual Reality First.
- Grappling Hooks Focused Movement.
- Variety of expansive levels that reward exploration.
- Multiple routes provide a range of optional challenges.
- Optional Skill based, Speed Runs and Time Trials with Leaderboards.
- Goal Driven Gameplay with Easy (Hook Anything), Normal and Hard Modes.
- Collectibles that reward exploration and completionism.
- Calm, Positive, Pressure-Free, Non-Violent, Zen like relaxing play.
Windlands is currently available on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift for $19.99 USD. It will release tomorrow, October 25th on PlayStation VR for the same price.
Check out the new trailer below: