Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando Mobile Blasts its Way onto iOS and Android
Capcom Mobile announced today that Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando Mobile has been released on iOS and Android.
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando Mobile is a port of the popular arcade game that debuted in 1985. This is the third of four Capcom classics that are getting Android and iOS ports. 1942 Mobile, and Ghosts’N Goblins Mobile released the past two weeks. The fourth title, Ghouls’N Ghosts, will presumably follow the trend and hit mobile devices next week. Like the previous two games, at launch the game is discounted to $0.99, but will go up to $1.99 shortly after release.
The developers also released a list of Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando Mobile’s features, which you can see below:
- Take control of super-joe and destroy the enemy headquarters.
- Take the fight to the enemy! Battle through endless waves of enemy troops
- Pivot in eight directions to confront enemies and use grenades to clear cover.
- “Casual mode” has been adjusted for ease of play and “classic mode” follows the original specifications.
- Leaderboards and Achievements