The next expansion for World of Warcraft, Battle for Azeroth, will introduce two new Allied Races, the Dark Iron dwarves for the and the Mag’har orcs. Blizzard gives players a rundown on each race, including their racial abilities.
Firstly, the Alliance plans to seek allegiance with the Dark Iron dwarves who are split due to some of the faction’s loyalty towards Queen-Regent Moira Thaurissan. Here are the available classes and racial traits for the new Allied Race:
Available Classes: Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior
- Fireblood: Dark Iron dwarves can empower themselves and purge debuffs afflicting them.
- Dungeon Delver: Their time spent in the depths lets Dark Iron dwarves move faster while indoors.
- Mass Production: Dark Iron dwarves have increased Blacksmithing skill and can craft faster.
- Mole Machine: These digging devices can transport their masters to new locations.
- Forged in Flames: Dark Iron dwarves take reduced Physical damage.
For the Horde, the Mag’har orcs will come to their aid during Battle for Azeroth. Under the leadership of Grommash Hellscream, the uncorrupted tribe pledged to repay those who had helped them defeat the Burning Legion. Here are the available classes and racial abilities for the Horde’s Allied Race:
Available Classes: Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior
- Ancestral Call: Mag’har orcs can call upon the powers of their ancestors to assist in battle.
- Open Skies: While outdoors, Mag’har orcs have increased flight speed.
- Sympathetic Vigor: The health of the Mag’har orcs’ pets is increased.
- Savage Blood: Poisons, diseases, and curses affect Mag’har orcs for a shorter duration.
If you want to know more about the new expansion, you can check out our interview with the producer and designer where we discuss Island Expeditions, the new zones you’ll explore, and more.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth will be available for PC on. You can prepare yourself for the upcoming battle between the Horde and the Alliance by preordering the game on Amazon right now.
This post contains an affiliate link where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. Any and all support helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.