World of Warcraft Hotfix Update Today (August 3) - Patch Notes
A new hotfix just went live!
Just a few days ago we had received a World of Warcraft update and now the developers have released another hotfix today so in case you are facing any issues in the game, this new patch should fix it up.
WoW is an MMORPG that was released back in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment but the game is still loved by a lot of players owing to the timely updates and new content in the game.
The game is set in the fictional world of Azeroth where players need to create avatar-styled characters and navigate through the sprawling universe while they interact with several NPCs and other opponents on PC.
- MORE: Fallout 76 Update Today (August 3) – Patch Notes & Server Maintenance
WoW Patch Notes Today (August 3)
With the new World of Warcraft update, you can now get Shards of Rev by defeating Sylvanas Windrunner. Another problem where players ended up being teleported to undesired locations has been solved too. Apart from that, there are bug fixes for the Sanctum of Dominion and Priest involving Courageous Ascension.
You can check out the complete WoW patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue that caused the Courageous Ascension conduit to grant a low amount of damage while it was at 252 item level.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Fixed an issue that caused Hollowsoul’s Gaoler’s Chains to hit targets not inside the area-of-effect.
Items and Rewards
- Shards of Domination
- [With weekly maintenance in each region] Shard of Rev now also has a chance to drop from Sylvanas Windrunner.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Sweet Dreams should no longer teleport players to unintended locations.
The above mentioned WoW patch notes have been taken from the official website so you can refer to them. There you can also check details of other recently released updates too.