Worms W.M.D is Getting Free “Liberation” Update on December 7th; New Trailer Released
Today, developer/publisher Team17 announced that its turn-based strategy game Worms W.M.D is set to receive a new free content update titled Liberation on Xbox One, PS4, PC, Mac, and Linux.
The first free extra content update will introduce the following additions:
- 5 new single player levels to conquer
- New drillboat vehicle! The first aquatic vehicle to be added to the series with a deadly drill!
- 4 new weapons including the Mischievous Drone, W1 Rocket, Tasty Worm Lick and Worm Stinger
- New theme to battle upon including new buildings and tunnels to explore
- 12 new customisations to adorn your worms with from the Bicorne and Beret to the Cheese hat and Rubber Glove!
The Liberation content will be available in a free Worms W.M.D game update for Xbox One, PS4, PC, Mac and Linux on the December 7th.
Below, you can check out the new trailer centered around the Liberation update: