Wreckfest Carmageddon Update, Patch Notes 2.12
Wreckfest + Retro Gaming!
Wreckfest Carmageddon update is your best chance to bring back to the sweet old days with modern visuals.
Carmageddon is a pretty familiar name for old-school retro-gamers. Probably one of the best and first vehicular combat games that opened the gate in this genre for many other brilliant experiences like Twisted Metal and Vigilante 8.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Where Are The Fortnite Alien Artifacts For Week 9? – All Locations & Release Time
With today’s update for Wreckfest, all players can enjoy a new Carmageddon-themed season that adds new environments from this old-school franchise as well as a new Eagle-R car.
The update is now available across all platforms. In addition to delivering new Carmageddon-themed items, the new update improves the game’s performance on Xbox consoles and wipes out a bunch of problems on other platforms.
Check out the patch notes down below:
Wreckfest Carmageddon Update – Patch Notes 2.12
- Added two new environments from Carmageddon: Bleak City and Devil’s Canyon.
- Both new environments feature a race track and a free roam environment best suitable for deathmatches, and additionally Bleak City also has a reverse race layout as well as a dedicated demolition arena.
- New tournament season: Carmageddon.
- New tournament reward car: Eagle-R.
- (XBSX) Improved framerate for more stable 60 fps.
- (PC) Improved reliability of save data handling.
- (PC) Game no longer crashes to fatal error whenever save data is corrupted.
- (PS4) Creating a public lobby now works properly.
- (PC) Steam networking asserts are no longer displayed in the server console.
- (PC) Performance issues in multiplayer.
- (PC) Dedicated server currently suffers from a severe memory leak, most likely causing the server to crash eventually.
- (PC) Hosting in-game does not currently work (neither Internet or LAN), please use the dedicated server in the meantime.
- (PC) In-game ping currently displays ~30 ms too much, meaning that your actual ping is ~30 ms less.
- (PC) Server message is not being displayed.
Wreckfest is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.