Wuppo Heading to Xbox One this Summer
2D action adventure game Wuppo will be making its console debut on PS4 and Xbox One later this summer. A new trailer announcing the console release was also released today.
Soedesco announced today that its 2D action adventure game, Wuppo, is making its way to Xbox One, as well as the previously announced PS4.
Originally released on PC in September 2016, the game has maintained a “Very Positive” rating on Steam. Alongside the release date announcement, we also received a new trailer for the game, which can be seen below.
If this is your first time hearing about Wuppo, here is a brief description of the game and features:
After losing its home, one lonely Wum must travel the length and width of the world to find a new place to live. From the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis, our Wum will discover magical places and encounter strange creatures. But this Wum is no traditional hero and only by using wit and charm can it succeed in this massive journey.
Wuppo is a two man passion project, with hand-drawn visuals, an extensive soundtrack and a huge world to explore.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.
Wuppo is currently available on PC via Steam. The game is scheduled to release on PS4 and Xbox One sometime later this summer.