Wuppo Makes its Way to PS4 This Summer
Developer Knuist & Perzik took to PlayStation Blog today and announced that Wuppo would be coming to PS4 later this year.
This 2D narrative action-adventure platformer with RPG elements hit PC last September after seven years of development. For those curious, here is an overview of the game from its Steam page:
After losing its home, one lonely Wum must travel the length and width of the world to find a new place to live. From the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis, our Wum will discover magical places and encounter strange creatures. But this Wum is no traditional hero and only by using wit and charm can it succeed in this massive journey.
Wuppo is a two man passion project, with hand-drawn visuals, an extensive soundtrack and a huge world to explore.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.
You can check out some screenshots and watch the announcement trailer of the PS4 version below. Wuppo will hit PS4 this summer.