With a busy fall season of big releases, Xbox One owners have a lot to look forward to in the coming months, with a fan-focused event to help kick off the fall later this month in Australia.
In an update on Xbox Wire, Microsoft has announced an Xbox Fanfest event coming to Sydney, Australia, from September 27 – 29, 2016. The fan event will include a variety of game demos and other special activities for 250 fans, with tickets to include the following highlighted events:
- A special Forza Horizon 3 launch event at Sydney Dragway, Tuesday afternoon, September 27.
- A secret Wednesday late afternoon activity, September 28, for Gears of War 4.
- Exclusive early access to the Xbox booth at EB Games Expo, Thursday night, September 29, where fans can access the Xbox Booth before it’s open to the public.
- Fan swag, Xbox fan shirt and other goodies.
- Meet and greet some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
Tickets for the event will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis on Tuesday, September 27th starting at 10:30am AEST at the Microsoft Store at Pitt Street Mall for those 18 and up only. Events and activities will be taking place across Sydney, with transportation to and from each event provided from the Sydney Central Business District.