Xbox One Beats PS4 in October’s NPD Thanks to Halo 5: Guardians
According to an announcement from Microsoft, Xbox One led hardware sales for October, as recorded by the data tracking firm NPD.
Microsoft’s statement mentioned that the monthly victory in the North American market, alongside with an 81% increase in shipments year on year, were due to the strongest line-up in Xbox history and especially to Halo 5: Guardians.
Halo‘s latest game also led software sales despite being on a single platform, followed by NBA 2K16 and Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, that both sold more on PS4.
You can check out the software ranking released by the NPD.
- Halo 5: Guardians (XBO)
- NBA 2K16 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3)
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate (PS4, XBO)
- Madden NFL 16 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3)
- WWE 2K16 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3)
- FIFA 16 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3)
- Destiny: The Taken King (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3)
- Yoshi’s Wooly World (NWU)
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)
- Rock Band 4 (XBO, PS4)