In just about a week, the busiest shopping time of the year will begin with Black Friday coming up, and Microsoft has jumped ahead of the curve to highlight and showcase many of the deals that will be waiting for both new and current Xbox One owners.
In an update from Microsoft on Xbox Wire, the company has revealed many of the deals that you can find both online and in-store on Xbox One consoles/bundles, games, accessories, and much more.
The deals for Black Friday will include $50 off on any new Xbox One or Xbox One S console starting on November 20th, including all standalone and bundled consoles available during that time. In addition to the console bundles, many of Microsoft’s key titles from 2016 will be available at a discount, including games such as Gears of War 4, ReCore, Quantum Break, and many more.
The full list of deals and specials you can expect to find during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday season from Microsoft can be found below:
Save $50 on Xbox One S or Xbox One
- Nov. 20 – 23: Looking to beat the Black Friday crowds? You can save $50 on any new 1TB Xbox One or Xbox One S.
- Nov. 24 – 28: Get any new Xbox One S starting at $249 – its lowest price ever. This includes savings on all Xbox One S bundles available this holiday season.
Save $25 on Gears of War 4 bundled with the entire Gears Xbox 360 Collection and save $20 on ReCore at participating retailers nationwide.
The above deals apply to both online and in-store purchases at your local Microsoft Store and major participating retailers in the U.S., including on Cyber Monday, so you can save throughout the entire holiday weekend no matter where you are.
Take advantage of more than 250 deals on Xbox One and Xbox 360 digital games, movies, and TV shows, plus exclusive digital offers for Xbox Live Gold members
- Xbox Live Gold members get early access to the weeklong Black Friday deals on Nov. 18, and everyone has access from Nov. 22-28. Plus, check back for even more great deals that will run over the Black Friday weekend, from Nov. 25-28
- Xbox Live Gold members also save up to 10% more on most sale titles, so go Gold to reap the benefits
- Save big on the top blockbuster titles from Microsoft Studios that you can buy once and play on both Xbox One and Windows 10, including Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, and ReCore, and, for these three titles, all customers can get the same great discounts
- Get Windows 10 games, including Quantum Break, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Batman: The Telltale Series, Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition on sale
- Get discounts on hit movies up to 40% off, including Lights Out, Now You See Me 2, and Goosebumps, today’s hit TV shows, including South Park and Orphan Black, up to 50% off, including movies as low as $7.99 and TV up to 50% off
Nov. 24 – 28: Save $25 on Gears of War 4 (contains five games including Gears of War 4 and the Gears Xbox 360 Collection) and $20 on ReCore at participating retailers nationwide.
Enjoy deals on Xbox Live and Xbox accessories
- Nov. 24 – 28: Save $10 on 3-month or 6-month Xbox Live Gold memberships at participating retailers nationwide
- Nov. 24 – 28: Save $10 on Xbox Stereo Headsets at participating retailers nationwide
- Nov. 24 – 28: Save $10 on select Xbox Wireless Controllers at participating retailers nationwide
- Nov. 24 – 28: Get free engraving when you design a personalized Xbox Wireless Controller with Xbox Design Lab