Xbox One Exclusive Air Guitar Warrior Release Date Announced, New Trailer and Screenshots Released
Virtual Air Guitar Company have announced the official release date for the upcoming rock god side scrolling shooter, Air Guitar Warrior.
Virtual Air Guitar Company has announced their newest game, Air Guitar Warrior. The game will launch as an Xbox One exclusive and is currently scheduled to release on March 29, 2017. Alongside the announcement we also get a new trailer and screenshots, which can be seen below.
The premise of Air Guitar Warrior is simple, part music game and part side scrolling shooter in which the player wields air guitars that also double as weapons. In Air Guitar Warrior you will embark on a quest in an attempt to locate the legendary sword-guitar and challenge Heavy Metal Zeus at the top of the Temple of the Rock Gods.
Aki Kanerva, Founder and Lead Designer at Virtual Air Guitar Company had this to say regarding the announcement of the new game:
“With Air Guitar Warrior, we wanted to really push the rock attitude. Air guitars that shoot fire, ice and lightning, dinosaur riding, flying flaming demon skulls… it’s going to melt your face!”
Additionally, Virtual Air Guitar Company has given us a quick breakdown of the features for their upcoming game:
- 50 hand-painted levels, ranging from post-apocalyptic ruins to the pits of pandemonium
- 21 vehicles including dinosaurs, sharks with lasers, tigers and jet-powered crocodiles, featuring different gameplay for flying and ground vehicles
- 13 giant bosses
- 8 guitar weapons, each with 5 tactical fire modes
- 10 album covers that you can star in
- Custom soundtrack by Mika Tyyskä / Mr. Fastfinger and Samppa Siurala with 19 tracks ranging from classic rock to heavy metal
- The guitar responds to your playing – choose slow or fast, rhythm or lead, or bend backwards to trigger destructive rapid fire
Air Guitar Warrior will be available exclusively on Xbox One at a price of $19.99 / €18.99 / £14.99.