Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive Goes Gold; Available for Pre-Load on Xbox Live
If you’re waiting eagerly for the upcoming Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive, Insomniac Games has announced today that the game has gone gold, starting its final trip to release on October 28th.
Pre-order and pre-loading has been immediately made available on Xbox Live, and the studio also shared the achievement list.
I wonder how many will manage to get the “I Should Get Paid For This” one, which requires to beat the score of the QA team in a challenge. The prize for the funniest probably goes to “Appreciation,” which asks the player to watch the credits all the way to the end.
Pre-ordering on Xbox Live will grant you the following goodies:
Day One Bonus Items
- Nothin’ but the Hits – An overcharged version of the High Fidelity gun that launches limited edition, priceless, multi-colored vinyls that do increased damage.
- It’s Me! Fizzie! – Fizzie is more popular than you because he has a great marketing budget. So, why not dress up as him and get in on some of that fame?
- Hardcore! Hammer – You ponder buying the Day One Edition of Sunset Overdrive. A spot check reveals that if you do, you can equip a mighty hammer made from a bat and spiked dumb-bells. You buy the Day One Edition of Sunset Overdrive.
Additional Pre-Order Bonus Items on Xbox Live
- Acordes de la Muerte – Give me a “K!” Give me an “I!” Give me a “Guitar-with-melting-candles-on-it melee weapon that can bash in the skulls of my vilified enemies!” What’s that spell? Errr…
- The Hangover – Show how much you like to party with this melee weapon made out of beer cans and an electrified pitchfork. One thing led to the other, right?
A digital deluxe edition is also available, including the season pass and further goodies:
- Bomber Ninja
- Disco Champion
- Goth Lolita
- Never Get Cold
- Road Queen
- Red Monkey Lightning
- Smite – Sometimes you just need a little help from above. Slap on this Epic Amp and watch as your enemies puff into a cloud of smoke courtesy of those ethereal forces who probably have better things to do than help you knock off a few foes. But, let’s not complain.
- XP Mod – A tough lesson to learn is that experience isn’t given – it is earned. It’s also increased with this Weapon Amp that will level up your weapon faster. Bet you wish you knew that for most of life, huh?
- Kaboom! – Out of the many uses for balloons, misting a group of mutants is probably our favorite. With the Kaboom! Trap you can do just that. Wait for the creepy clown to produce a nice bundle for you and then fire away! A nice explosion is your reward for putting up with the clown.
- Death by Decibel – We know a lot of people brag about their speaker system “blowing people away,” but our Death by Decibel Trap will literally do just that. Any enemy that gets near it will be blasted away thanks to the glorious power of rock music.
Below you can check out a few screenshots of the outfits and traps mentioned above.