Xbox One Experience Preview Test Disables Destiny, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection and Many More
Microsoft has started the Xbox One Experience Preview test, and it seems like a number of titles either have problems launching or in-game.
The games include Destiny, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection and more. Here is the list of titles that may not launch:
- Guacamelee: SCTE
- Elite: Dangerous
- Pool Nation FX
- D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die
- Xbox Fitness
- Destiny: The Taken King
- Game Compilation Discs: ex. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Saints Row IV.
Other titles may suffer from graphical and technical issues, such as the screen turning blue or purple while playing Forza Motorsport 6, or failure to log in to your character in Elder Scrolls Online. Here are the reported games having similar issues:
- Forza 6: You may encounter graphical errors (screen turns a blue or purple hue) when participating in races.
- Assassin’s Creed Unity: Installing Assassin’s Creed Unity DLC while the game is open will cause it to crash when the DLC finishes downloading.
- Elder Scrolls Online: Logging in to an existing character will cause an error indicating you do not have network connectivity and prevent you from connecting to the server.
- Titles with DLC installation issues: You will be unable to install DLC from game collection as no manage UI is present. Simply download the DLC and bundled title from the Store.
You can participate in the Xbox One Experience by registering through the Xbox One Preview app. The New Xbox One Experience is set to launch fully in November, bringing a redesigned UI, backwards compatibility and a new Community section.