Today Microsoft announced a few perks coming with purchases of an Xbox One S in the next couple of weeks.
- From now through October 29, buy any Xbox One S, and you will also receive a three month Xbox Live Gold membership at no additional charge.
- From now through November 11, when you buy any Xbox One or Xbox One S console or bundle, you can get $20 off towards the purchase of Gears of War 4.
The house of Xbox also took the chance to remind us of all the bundles available for the console over the Holiday season, plus quite a few accessories. You can check out the full list below.
- Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle (2TB): Featuring a gritty, battle-weathered custom console with a massive 2TB hard drive, laser-etched scratches, a bloody thumbprint on the controller’s red metallic D-pad and the iconic Crimson Omen on the all-new Xbox Wireless Controller. The Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle also includes a copy of Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition for both Xbox One and Windows 10, and tons of extras. The Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle is available worldwide for $449 USD. As always, bundle availability and pricing varies by region, so please check with your local retailer for more information.
- Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle (1TB): The Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle comes with a Robot White Xbox One S with a 1TB hard drive, a matching Xbox Wireless Controller and copy of Gears of War 4 for Xbox One and Windows 10. As an Xbox Play Anywhere title, owning the digital copy of Gears of War 4 lets you play across both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, as all game progress, Gamerscore and Achievements are saved on and accessible through Xbox Live. Available worldwide for $349 USD.
- Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Special Edition Bundle (500GB): In addition to the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle, we’re also offering customers in the U.S. and Australia a chance to pre-order the special edition deep blue console bundle with a 500GB hard drive and matching Xbox Wireless Controller. Available on November 1 exclusively at Microsoft Stores and GameStop in the U.S. (and at Microsoft Stores and EB Games in Australia) for $299 USD, the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Special Edition Bundle also comes with a copy of Gears of War 4. To top things off, for a limited time, when you purchase the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle or the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Special Edition Bundle, you’ll get the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection for Xbox One at no additional cost.
- Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle (500GB): The Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle has everything you need to build, survive and explore with the latest Xbox hardware. Priced at $299 USD, we’ve included over 230 character skins and additional content packs alongside Minecraft for Xbox One and Windows 10 so you can let your survival and creative skills run wild. If you play Minecraft on Xbox 360 this is the perfect bundle to make the upgrade to Xbox One S. You can transfer your existing Xbox 360 worlds over to the Xbox One Edition, and enjoy building new ones that are up to 16 times bigger. The bundle is available now at participating retailers in the U.S., Canada, U.K., as well as Western and Central Europe.
- Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition Bundle (1TB): For the ultimate experience only on Xbox, get your hands on the Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition Bundle (1TB), which features a military green console with matching stand and controller, a copy of Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition, the Hellfighter Pack, Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack, a new visual appearance of the Behemoths, five Battlepacks and one month of EA Access for $349 USD. Available at retailers in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe.
- Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundle (500GB): Available in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe for $299 USD, this exclusive bundle comes with a copy of Battlefield 1 Standard Edition, one month of EA Access and a 500GB hard drive to play all the biggest blockbusters in Xbox history.
- Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Storm Grey Special Edition Bundle (500G): Fans in the U.S., UK, Australia and New Zealand can also pre-order the Storm Grey Special Edition of the 500GB bundle – which includes all the contents of the Xbox One S Battlefield 1 bundle but features a unique storm grey colored Xbox One S console and matching Xbox Wireless Controller– available starting November 1 exclusively at Microsoft Stores and Walmart for $299 USD.
- Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle (500GB or 1TB): Packed with everything footy fans need to jump into the season, the Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle comes to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the U.S. with a full-game download of FIFA 17, three Ultimate Team Loan Legends, one month of EA Access and either a 500GB or 1TB hard drive (1TB version also includes an Ultimate Team Rare Player Pack) to play all the biggest blockbusters in Xbox history, at $299 USD and $349 USD respectively. Head to your local retailer and pick up your Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle today!
- Xbox Design Lab: To give our players even more choice and personalization with their Xbox experience, we recently launched Xbox Design Lab, the first online customization program. Offering more than 8 million different color combinations to choose from, you can make the new Xbox Wireless Controller your own. Each controller costs $79.99 USD, and includes free shipping delivered within 14 business days. Xbox Design Lab is open for orders in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico by visiting Xbox Design Lab or your local Microsoft Store.
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller: Give your gaming a helpful boost with the customizable Xbox Elite Wireless Controller. Starting at $149.99 USD this controller adapts to your hand size and play style, so you get better control across all gaming genres. The new, faceted D-pad enables easier and more reliable combo execution, while the traditional D-pad provides precise control to change weapons or call in a strike.
- New Xbox Wireless Controller designs: There are a host of new controller designs available this holiday starting at $64.99 USD including the Xbox Wireless Controller – Dawn Shadow Special Edition and Xbox Wireless Controller – Blue. Similar to the White controller we launched alongside Xbox One S, these new controllers have the new streamlined design, textured grip for enhanced comfort and Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs, laptops and tablets. You can also take your pick of limited edition Gears of War 4 JD Fenix and Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen themed controllers starting at $74.99 USD. Check out our full line up of Xbox Wireless controller designs at Xbox.com.
- Xbox Special Edition Stereo Headset: This comfortable, lightweight Special Edition headset allows you to privately listen to and chat in games on Xbox Live – the fastest and most reliable gaming network. It is also perfect for listening to TV or movies on your Xbox in rich, stereo sound. Plus, the white color is the perfect complement to the white Xbox One S console and matching controller. You can get the Xbox Stereo Headset – Special Edition for $64.99 USD at Microsoft Stores and GameStop in the U.S. and at participating retailers in all Xbox regions around the world in early November.
- Black Xbox Wireless Controller and PC Bundle: We have also updated the black Xbox Wireless Controller in our PC controller bundles to give you the option to choose between either the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, or with the USB Charging Cable. Both bundles allow you to play seamlessly across your Xbox and Windows devices, giving you choice on how you connect to your PC – with Xbox Wireless, USB or Bluetooth Xbox Wireless Controller in black and PC bundles will start arriving in stores worldwide in September and October respectively, starting at $59.99 USD.
It’ll be certainly interesting to see if Microsoft will manage to pull a win on the NPD rankings for the upcoming months as they did for July, August and September. They certainly seem to be well equipped for the Holiday competition.