If you like to lord over your Xbox One with the SmartGlass app, Microsoft has made a new version of the beta available for download on the Google Play store.
The new version, numbered 2.4.1408.01100, comes with quite a few Facebook-like social features that allow you to “like” game clips and items in the activity feed, and view elements shared with you directly from message. We also get the ability to purchase games and apps directly from the app.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Like a Game Clip
- Like an item in the activity feed
- View items that have been shared to you from a message
- Purchase Xbox One games & add-ons
- Browse for recent and popular games & add-ons
- General stability and polish improvements
- Bug fixes
- Some features may require a console update to take full advantage of them
- Improved Feedback tools that no longer use email
The SmartGlass beta is available only for Android, so iOS users will have to wait for the final release to get the same features.