Xbox One Supports Only 1080p or 720p Resolutions; No 1080i in the Options
After getting his Xbox One early due to a shipping mistake by retailer Target, twitter user Moonlightswami is revealing basically every single detail you may want to know about the Xbox One. Interestingly enough, he also shared the video and audio options of the console.
- Resolution: 1080p or 720p
- HDMI or DVI
- Color Depth: 24 30 or 36 Bits per pixel,
- TV RGB limited or PC RGB full
- HDMI: Stereo uncompressed, 5.1 uncompressed, 7.1 uncompressed, DTS digital surround
- Optical: Stereo uncompressed, DTS Digital surround.
Apparently there’s no option for 1080i resolution, so if your TV isn’t full HD but just the old “HD Ready,” you won’t be able to set it manually, unless support gets patched in before or after the official release of the console.
You can also check out a lot of pictures of the dashboard, or the wide variety of gamerpics available for the console, shared by the same source.