If you ever wanted to stock up on games and accessories for your Xbox One, now may be the time to do so. The Microsoft Store is conducting a Spring Sale offering tons of deals that will surely empty your wallet.
A slew of Xbox One and Xbox 360 games are up to 65% off; if you’re an Xbox Live Gold member, you can save up to an additional 10%. Here are a few games and bundles I recommend that are currently on sale:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins ($35.99)
- Cuphead ($16.99)
- BioShock: The Collection ($19.80)
- Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons ($6.00)
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection ($30.00)
- Doom ($20.09)
- Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Horizon 2 Bundle ($36.00)
- Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition ($20.00)
- Life is Strange ($5.00)
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience ($15.00)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration ($19.80)
- Tekken 7 ($30.00)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition ($20.00)
- Wolfenstein: The Two-Pack ($15.00)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus ($30.00)
*Prices shown represent Xbox Live Gold member prices
Additionally, Xbox Design Lab Wireless controllers are currently $10 off, allowing you to customize the color of just about every part of the controller.
Lastly, if you are not an Xbox Live subscriber, you can now grab three months of the service for the price of one. This will allow you to not only play games online but also save a bit on some of the games you may be purchased during the sale.
The Microsoft Store Spring Sale ends on April 9, giving you enough time to think about what you’ll pick up during your Spring break.