Like every Friday, Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan published its top-20 ranking for sales on the Japanese PlayStation Store, which is quite interesting considering that Media Create does not count digital sales.
You can find the full chart below.
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Final Fantasy XV
- The Last Guardian
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- Minecraft PS4 Edition
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition
- Watch_Dogs 2
- Touhou Shinpiroku ~ Urban Legend in Limbo
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
- Battle Garegga Rev.2016
- Wild Guns Reloaded
- Earth Defense Force 4.1: Shadow of New Despair
- Battlefield 1
- Salt and Sanctuary
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves
- The Witness
- Final Fantasy XIV The Realm Reborn + Heavensward Bundle
- Arcade Archives NEOGEO – Samurai Spirits
The interesting turn of event is that on its second week on the virtual shelves, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life managed to overtake Final Fantasy XV, which dominated the ranking last week and the one before.
The latest Final Fantasy was also passed by The Last of Us Remastered, but that’s par for the course, as Naughty Dog’s masterpiece was on sale due to winning a PlayStation Award.
Incidentally, Yakuza 6‘s sales were defined “slightly unsatisfactory” by Media Create, but the latest adventure of Kazuma Kiryu might have a digital tail.
On the other hand, The Last Guardian remains stable. It debuted in 4th place within last week’s chart, and it held the same position, despite the fact that The Witcher 3 was on sale as well earlier in the week due to winning its own PlayStation Award.